Monday 25 February 2013

On the Move Again

An improvement from my last journey this time I was lucky enough to catch a ride on a tourism bus that has air conditioning and movies on it. Of course in an attempt to make an authentic experience for the tourists it is nothing but Bollywood musicals where all the sets look like they were either built in a rock quarry or somebody's basement  Whatever the case I had just jumped onto this bus on a whim and I have no idea where its going, but what I do know is that it will be staying in India, so I dont have to worry about bring lost in one of the neighbouring countries. Now its time to continue my journey lets see if I end up somewhere interesting. Hopefully this bus leads somewhere were I havent been, and that the air conditioning dosent fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment